" journey is what brings us happiness, not the destination... "

Saturday, December 05, 2009

PHOTO SHOOT AND LUNCH WITH KIRBY !

I was surfing through the net one day when I came across Kirby's blog on go-naminori.com. For those of you who don't know him already, Kirby is a pro surfer who lives in Hawaii and travels all over the world diving and surfing the best oceans! After looking at his blog I noticed we had so much in common, like going to the same junior highschool and highschool, also having the same friends in Hawaii and Japan! I e-mailed him and we've been keeping in contact since. Today Kirby took some shots of me at Kuliouou Beach Park and Portlock in Hawaii Kai, then we grinded a killer Japanese bento for lunch! Thanks Kirby for a fun day and it was nice to finally meet you!

Check it out !!!
  • go-naminori.com



  •