" journey is what brings us happiness, not the destination... "

Thursday, April 22, 2010

HANGIN' OUT IN MISAKI WITH THE BOYZ !

Today was raining all day. I was feeling depressed staying in the house all day and since I finsihed my Lifeguard class I wanted to go out and celebrate. I met up with Ryo and Sashi in Misaki for dinner and a few drinks. Later Makoto and Yuugo came and we all sang karaoke at some old school Snack Bar! The Mama san was so chill, she was drunk and just cruising letting us do whatever we wanted. ( that didn't sound right.. let me rephrase.. let us do whatever we wanted in the bar, like make our own drinks ..) We stayed out all night and I came home on the first train in the morining.. hanging....


MC SASHIX


Makoto


Yuugo KO !

so blasted he forgot something... or Mama san?? j/k


Me and the Mama Sans!