" journey is what brings us happiness, not the destination... "

Sunday, March 13, 2011

" MY LIFE STORY " !



NEWS! I started a new rock band called " My Life Story " It's been a year since I started on my solo journey. Along the way I played at some great shows and made so many new friends. For the past 3 months we've been working on " My Life Story ". The members of this band are all my really good friends and I'm really excited to share the stage with them. This is my " New Beginning "!

Travis - gtr (Cultureshock)
Waka - drums (Shove-it)
Ippei - bass (Shove-it)
Shintaro - gtr (Child Lock)

Yes! We'll be having our first show April 10th @ Takadanobaba Phase HEADROCK NIGHT vol.61 w/No Gain, Nicotine, The One Thought Moment, and Anchor.

17:00 OPEN/17:30 START
adv.2,000-yen/door.2,500-yen. It's going to be a crazy night so come down and party with us!