" journey is what brings us happiness, not the destination... "

Friday, November 17, 2006

Thank you !!

I just really wanted to say thank you to everyone who has bought our CD and who have come to any of our shows. I have met many people from all over Japan who have taken an interest in our music... Papa's and Mama's, people who have driven from far away ~Sendai, Nagano, Hachioji... to see our shows. It makes me feel so happy to see all of you in the front of the stage, singing along with me. I know many times after the show, we don't have a chance to talk or just say what's up, I just really want to let you all know that all of your support and smiles gives me the energy to sing and that you guys are the ones that make the atmosphere so great! Thank you again with all of my heart and I hope that you guys will like our new single " Sunny Day " coming out 11/22/06.


look for THIS GUY at the next show!! If you find him ~ we will give you a FREE STICKER!!!!