" journey is what brings us happiness, not the destination... "

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

POSSIBILITY TOUR FINAL @ CLUB QUATTRO

My good friend's band " POSSIBILITY " had their Tour Final today at Shibuya's CLUB QUATTRO. POSSIBILITY is from our hometown Shonan as well and have been rocking the stage for more than 10 years now as a band. I got so much respect for these guys, they are really kind and focused on their music, watching them work so hard inspires me to try harder with my music and my band. I got to perform with them at their final as a guest vocalist, it was a really good show~ with guest vocals PASSER, SHUN and KJ from DRAGON ASH. POSSI's live performance is very professional and all of the fans go crazy! The show was also filmed and broadcasted live~! OTSUKARE guys and thanks for letting me share the stage with you!


SHIMADA ( Ba )


Kazuo ( Gtr)


EIG ( Rgt. MC )


43K ( Lft. MC )


Hayato ( Dr.)


chillin' with the boyz and KJ from DRAGON ASH


My bro PASSER