" journey is what brings us happiness, not the destination... "

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

SHOW AT ZUSHI 'S SURFERS BEACH HOUSE W/ KAT !

I got to play at Zushi's " Surfer's Beach House " with Kat! " Surfer's " was so cool, it's a grass shack style bar right on the beach with a small stage for live performances, a mountain climbing wall, balancing rope and all types of bodyboards, surfboards and paddle boards available for rent. The owner and staff were so laid back and friendly, I couldn't believe I was in Japan! The show was great, I got to play a set and then Kat and I sang " Time of your life " by Green Day together. Watching Kat and her band play was so cool! I made many new friends and had a great time! I was asked to play again next Friday 8/28 so if everyone is free please come down! I'll be opening for Kat, if you haven't seen her live show yet, you have to! She is soo good!



practicing before the show ( photos by Maeda Yoshiaki )






Jammin' Green Day with Kat


Justin and Mama !


Sho showing off his mad skillz on the wall!


chillin' with Kiishi san ( Kiishi Aikau ) Surf Legend!


Nalu san and the sound system master!