" journey is what brings us happiness, not the destination... "

Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR !! 2007 !!

2007!! Yeah! This year went by really fast! 2006 was a very special year for me, " Between Heaven and You... " Album was released, Japan Tour, One Man Tour Final at ASTROHALL, " Sunny Day " single released and " Sunny Day " Release Party !! I got to go to many different places and made a lot of new friends!! This year I will try to make it an even better year!

New Year's Eve my friends Katsumi and Waka from the band " Shove -It " came over to my house. We had dinner, and talked all night until sunrise. We went to the beach to check out the " HINODE " the first rising sun of the new year. It was my first time !!! Thank you Katsumi and Waka, I'm glad I got to spend New Years with you guys, you are my TRUE friends!! 今年も頑張ろうぜ!