" journey is what brings us happiness, not the destination... "

Saturday, April 21, 2007

GAMEBOYZ!

It's been awhile since I really had a boyz night out. I mean I have a lot of fun playing shows and hanging out with my band, but sometimes I want to become a kid again and just hang out with the boyz! Today I went to Karaoke with my close friends and had a blast!! We were having so much fun, and we found " Sunny Day " in the karaoke machine!!! It was really weird singing my own song at Karaoke! ( a little embarrasing actually.. HAZUKASHII! ) but I was happy to see my song and my name written on the screen.

After karaoke, my friends Toshi, Hiroshi and I went to a GAME CENTER! We were looking all over KANNAI for a game center that had HOUSE OF THE DEAD 4, which is a shooting game where you get to blow the heads off of virtual zombies! I used to love playing part 1 and 2 of this game, but never really tried PART 4!! The graphics were crazy and the gameplay was intense!! We were determined to finish the game so we all took turns with a pocket full of 100 yens!! After about 30~40 minutes we solved the whole game. Ahhhhhhh~~~ tanoshikatta!!! Thank you Toshi and Hiroshi for hanging out with me and showing me a good time!!! mata ikimashou ne!!!